- A Frame Stands & Displays
- Banner Stands & Displays
- Easels, Floor Standing
- Feather Flags, Custom
- Greeting Card Display Stands & Racks
- H-Frames & Rider Sign Stands
- Mightee Mount Graphics Stands
- Movie Theater Marquee Backlit Signs
- Pedestal Sign Stands & Holders
- Pole & Wall Mount Banners
- Poster Frames
- Poster Stands
- Back Lits & Duratrans (Large Format)
- Banner Sails (Large Format)
- Banners with Retractable Stands
- Banners, Plastic Roll Banners
- Banners, Vinyl & Cloth (Large Format)
- Building Wraps & Graphics (Large Format)
- Business Checks and Forms
- Business Printing (Small Format)
- Decals - Window Floor and More (Large Format)
- Flags, Fabric (Large Format)
Inserts for Stands & Frames
- Lawn and Yard Signs
- Printed Inserts for Metal A-Frames
- Printed Inserts for Metal Banjo Frames
- Printed Inserts for Metal H-Frames
- Printed Inserts for Plastic A-Frames, Deluxe
- Printed Inserts for Plastic A-Frames, Standard
- Printed Inserts for Plastic Lawn Signs
- Printed Inserts for Poster Holders
- Printed Inserts for Windmaster Stands, Metal
- Printed Inserts for Windmaster Stands, Plastic
- Thicker Plastic, 3ml PVC
- Thinner Plastic 030 Styrene
- Museum & Gallery Printing (Large Format)
- Pole Banners and Hardware
- Production Services (Large Format)
- Signs, Posters & Graphics Boards (Large Format)
- Wall Murals (Large Format)
- Real Estate Signs, Stands & Frames
- Rigid Graphic Stands
- Rotating & Spinner Stands
- Scroll Brackets
- Sign Stands, Holders & Displays
- Signicade Sign Stand
- Sunglasses Holders
- Table Throws & Covers
- Tents, Imprinted
- Trade Show and Expo Stands & Displays
- Windmaster Curb Signs & Stands
- Yard & Lawn Signs
- Printing & Artwork Info
Printing & Artwork Info
This is where you can find out more information about setting your art to the correct specifications for printing plus how to go about sending your artwork to us.
For some displays, we will have to provide you with a template. Please contact us if you're not sure if you require a template or have any additional questions in regards to setting and uploading artwork. And if you do not have production ready artwork to send - DisplayFair can help! Our design staff has years of experience and can develop simple or complex designs to meet your criteria. Please see below for more information about our design services.
To send your print-ready artwork files, please see the following information:
- Accepted File Formats: High-Res Adobe Acrobat or Illustrator w/ all text converted to outlines.
- Please embed/flatten all images.
- Resolution: Files should be set to at least 300dpi. Prep file at original or no less than 50% original size.
- Bleed/Trim: All bleeds should be set at .125-.5". Set crop marks at desired trim lines.
- Please use our free FTP Drop-Box to upload files up to 2 gig. You do not need an account to use this service, and the artwork will automatically be routed to our art department.
- Make sure to include your Order Confirmation Number or Invoice Number so we can quickly match up your artwork with your order. Uploads missing this information may cause delays in processing your art. There is also a section for comments regarding your upload.
- To access our FTP Drop-Box CLICK HERE or copy/paste this link into your URL: https://www.dropbox.com/request/5F7fmd6YFB5XGBi13LJc
Print Lead Times:
- Printing lead time varies by size and scope of project and is also dependent on the current workload at the shop. We generally print most orders within one or two days from final proof approval and will contact you if extra time is required.
- Please provide us with specific in-hand dates if you have and we can advise if they can be met or if extra time is required for your project.
Optional Design Services:
At DisplayFair we want your signs and graphics to reflect your business and messaging beautifully with your unique sense of style and flair, and our in-house and freelance designers have years of experience and talent and are eager to assist you with your design. If you choose to proceed with our design services, you will be provided with a proof for approval or changes prior to production.
- Design Service is charged by the hour.
- The hourly rate is $49
- The 1st hour normally includes: initial design plus one revision. Complex designs may require more than one hour for the initial design - our design staff will be able to determine the complexity of your design before starting.
- Additional revisions may run into the next hour. Simple revisions may be made free of charge.
- Rate is charged by the entire hour.
- Each project is reviewed and the time required is subject to the discretion of our graphics staff.
- Upload logos or other files we should consider for design here: To access our FTP Drop-Box CLICK HERE or copy/paste this link into your URL: https://www.dropbox.com/request/5F7fmd6YFB5XGBi13LJc
Design Service Lead Time:
- Design service lead time depends on the size and scope of the project, and when production-ready files and/or information is provided, and depending on how busy our design staff is at the time of order. Our art department aims to get initial designs/proofs to you within one or two business days. Revisions can take up to another business day or two.
- Please provide us with specific in-hand dates if you have and we can advise if they can be met or if extra time is required for your designs.
Please be sure to contact us if you have any additional questions or need our help with your art questions. Most replies are within one business day or less.