- Covid 19 Safety & Sanitizer Displays
- A Frame Stands & Displays
- Banner Sails, Feather and Flying Banners
- Banner Stands & Displays
- Counter Top Sign Holders
- H-Frames & Rider Sign Stands
- Hand Sanitizer and Wipe Dispenser Stands & Mounts
- Movie Theater Marquee Backlit Signs
- Pedestal Sign Stands & Holders
- Pole & Wall Mount Banners
- Poster Frames, Wall-Mounted
- Poster Stands
- Back Lits & Duratrans (Large Format)
- Banner Sails (Large Format)
- Banners with Retractable Stands
- Banners, Plastic Roll Banners
- Banners, Vinyl & Cloth (Large Format)
- Building Wraps & Graphics (Large Format)
- Business Checks and Forms
- Business Printing (Small Format)
- Decals - Window Floor and More (Large Format)
- Flags, Fabric (Large Format)
Inserts for Stands & Frames
- Lawn and Yard Signs
- Printed Inserts for Metal A-Frames
- Printed Inserts for Metal Banjo Frames
- Printed Inserts for Metal H-Frames
- Printed Inserts for Plastic A-Frames, Deluxe
- Printed Inserts for Plastic A-Frames, Standard
- Printed Inserts for Plastic Lawn Signs
- Printed Inserts for Poster Holders
- Printed Inserts for Windmaster Stands, Metal
- Printed Inserts for Windmaster Stands, Plastic
- Thicker Plastic, 3ml PVC
- Thinner Plastic 030 Styrene
- Museum & Gallery Printing (Large Format)
- Pole Banners and Hardware
- Production Services (Large Format)
- Signs, Posters & Graphics Boards (Large Format)
- Wall Murals (Large Format)
- Real Estate Signs, Stands & Frames
- Rigid Graphic Stands
- Safety Shields and Hardware
- Scroll Brackets
Sign Stands, Holders & Displays
- Counter Top Sign Holders
- Floor Standing Poster & Sign Stands
- Incline Graphics Poster and Sign Stand
- Large Format Graphics Stands
- Pedestal Sign Stands and Holders
- Rigid Graphics Stands
- Table Throws & Covers, Imprinted
- Tents, Pop-Up, Imprinted
- Wall and Exhibit Displays
- Windmaster Curb Signs & Stands
- Yard & Lawn Signs
- Customer Service
DisplayFair is proud to offer the highest quality products and services for any display and signage needs. To inquire about any of our products or services, report issues or have a custom project you'd like to discuss, our friendly and knowledgeable Representatives are here to help.
Contact Us: Our Headquarters are located in North Carolina, and our regular business hours are Monday through Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Eastern Time.
- Phone: 844-685-8222 M-F 9-5 E/T
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- High Volume Discounts or International Rates: Please complete our Request Form
Make a Payment Here: If you've received a quote or need to make any other payment using your credit card, please click the button below for our Safe & Secure Online Payment Form.
Cancellations, Shipping & Return Questions: Please click on the SHIPPING & RETURNS link above for more information, or contact us directly.
Privacy Notice: This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any. - Change/correct any data we have about you. - Have us delete any data we have about you. - Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Use of Website:
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Terms and Conditions: DisplayFair.com offers this web site, including all information, software, products and services available from this Web site or offered as part of or in conjunction with this Web site (the "Web site"), to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all of the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. DisplayFair.com reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions immediately by posting the changed Terms and Conditions in this location.
Your continued use of the Web site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices, and any changes to the Terms and Conditions made by DisplayFair.com.
The term 'DisplayFair.com' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Use the website at your own risk. This website is provided to you "as is," without warranty of any kind either express or implied. Neither DisplayFair.com nor its employees, agents, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors or the like warrant that the Web site or its operation will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted or error-free. No agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding the Web site on behalf of DisplayFair.com. DisplayFair.com reserves the right to change or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of the Web site.
Exclusion of Liability
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Except for material in the public domain under United States copyright law, all material contained on the Web site (including all software, HTML code, Java applets, Active X controls and other code) is protected by United States and foreign copyright laws. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these terms and conditions, you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, rewrite, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material contained on the Web site without the prior consent of the copyright owner.
None of the material contained on DisplayFair.com may be reverse-engineered, disassembled, decompiled, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, retransmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction, recordation or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of DisplayFair.com. Violation of this provision may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Use of this website, quotes, orders and all communications to and from DisplayFair.com is an automatic agreement and consent to the Terms and Conditions noted above.